torsdag 5 januari 2012

////

Lord Give Me A Sign

I really need to talk to you lord, since the last time we talked the walk has been hard , and i know you haven't left me but i feel like i'm alone, i'm a big girl now but i'm still not grown and i'm still going trough it, the pain and hurt, soaking up trouble like rain in the dirt and i know only i can stop the rain with just the mention of my saviors name ( IN THE NAME OF JESUS ), Devil i rebuke you for what i go trough and trying to make me do what i used to, but all that stops right here as long as the lord's in my life i will have no fear, i will know no pain from the light to the dark, i will show no shame spit it right from the heart, because it's right from the start you held me down and there's nothing they can tell me now. . .LORD GIVE ME A SIGN

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Skicka en kommentar

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...