söndag 18 september 2011

////

Funny Insults

  • I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!
  • Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what the hell happen to you?
  • Right now I'm sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
  • A pretty girl can kiss a guy* a bird can kiss a butterfly* the rising sun can kiss the grass* but you my friend!! yes you!! YOU CAN KISS MY ASS*******
  • If you didn't have feet you wouldn't wear shoes.....then why do you wear a bra??!
  • mirrors don't talk but lucky for you %n they don't laugh
  • Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle
  • People like you are the reason I'm on medication.
  • Don't piss me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies
  • I have always woundered why people bang their heads against brick walls..... then I met you. Don't bother leaving a message.
  • Don't let your mind wander. It's way to small to be outside by itself!
  • I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was you.
  • Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.
  • I need you...........I want you............To get out of my face
  • Damn not you again.......
  • Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.
  • If I wanted to talk to you, I would have called you first.
  • I am not anti-social..I just don't like you
  • If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one !!!
  • Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce...
  • There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it.
  • Until you called me I couldn't remember the last time I wanted somebody's fingers to break so badly.
  • If you ran 1,000,000 miles to see the boy/girl of your dreams, what would you say when you got there?
    Wow, you looked a lot hotter from a distance!
  • Cancel my subscriptions ... I'm tired of your issues.
  • I may be fat,but you're ugly,and I can diet!!!
  • Earth is full. Go home.
  • If I could be one person for a day, it sure as hell wouldn't be you.
  • Hey, heres a hint. If i don't answer you the first 25 times, what makes you think the next 25 will work?
  • How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I'll get back to you...
  • Oh dear! Looks like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
  • What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck... Oh... It's your head...
  • I'm sorry, Talking to you seems as appealing as playing leapfrog with unicorns.
  • Oh I'm sorry, how many times did your parents drop you when you were a baby?
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful hate me because your boyfriend thinks so.
  • God made mountains, god made trees, god made you but we all make mistakes.
  • Remember JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you're an idiot.
  • I'm not mean ... you're just a sissy.
  • Sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.
  • Why don't you go outside any play, hide and go f**k yourself
  • Beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone
  • How about a little less questions and a little more shut the hell up? I'm away live with it.
  • FOR THE LAST TIME! Your mother left here at 9 this morning... Leave me alone!
  • Let's see, I've walked the dog, cleaned my room, gone shopping and gossiped with my friends...Nope, this list doesn't say that I'm required to talk to you.
  • When you were born you were so ugly that instead of slapping you, the doctor slapped your mom! leave a message
  • My Mom said never talk to strangers and well, since you're really strange.... I guess that means I can't talk to you!
  • Forget the ugly stick! you must have been born in the ugly forrest!
  • I really don't like you but if you really must leave a message, I'll be nice and at least pretend to care.
  • You know the drill! You leave a message....and I ignore it!
  • The Village just called. They said they were missing their town idiot, I couldn't really understand them, but I think they were saying the name was yours...
  • I'm not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!!
  • Why are you bothering me? I have my away message on cause I don't want to listen to you and your stupid nonsense.
  • You dont know me, you just wish you did.
  • Hey- I am away from my computer but in the meantime, why don't you go play in traffic?!
  • You have your whole life to be a jerk....so why dont you take a day off so.. leave me a message for when I get back!!!!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Skicka en kommentar

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...